BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

To be or Not to be ......

Thursday, September 17th, 2009. During my day, I heard that there was auditions for a Christmas school play, a musical. Near the end of the day my best friend convinced me to auditioning for it, because I’ve been talking about it all day and how I wanted to make the cut. The reason why I thought it was so important of auditioning is because I’ve realised that I can act and sing and I decided to show the whole world… well at lease my school mates and public. And since that audition, I’ve been walking in circles wondering if I will get a role in our school first Christmas musical . I’m actually dying to know, and as soon as those name go up on that board, I’ll be there as fast as a lighting bolt! It’s the perfect opportunity to shine! On my next entry I will let you know if I made the cut and I’ll tell you all about the role I am playing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's a good thing that you went for what you wanted because you would of probably regret it in the end if you didn't go. Good luck!

] Matchew [ said...

I hope you made the school musical. I'll be hoping to see you on that stage very soon. This school play is gonna be very interesting because it's the first musical our school has ever said, so it'll be a very interesting performance. Have a great day!

TashaKay said...

Yay it's a good thing you went. And I told you that you can sing and if you wouldnt have sang at your audition who knows...