BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Good-bye sun! HELLO... Tanning bed!

Yesterday I passed In front of my tanning salon, and since then I’ve bin wanting to go tanning. Why, because I realized that my tan was slowly fading away. I miss summer so much, the hot and bright sun, the beautiful blue skies and a well deserved break from school. Well the time that the sun won’t be out, I’ll go tanning at ‘Palm Beach Mega Tan’. But I’d rather tan in a tanning bed over tanning outside because, firstly, you receive a higher concentration of vitamin D; secondly the rays aren’t as harmful as natural sunlight. Thirdly, the tanning lotion that is mandatory to wear so you don’t burn has ingredients that help skin heal, in case of scars and such, also the lotions are mainly hypoallergenic so it most likely won’t irritate your skin, if you have sensitive skin. And the winning reason is that you guaranty an even and beautiful tan. With tanning becoming an easy and quick process you could make anyone jealous.
Now that I'm all tanned I am heading to "Rib Fest"! Stay tuned for my next entry where I'll tell you all about it!

5 comments:

TashaKay said...

Same I need to go Tanning also!! I love tanning indoors to! Palm Beach Mega Tan is an amazing tanning salon!~

M. David said...

Your blog has a lot of potential. Watch what you type though. There are a lot of obvious typos and spelling mistakes.

] Matchew [ said...

I'm and a guy, and I really don,t know why girls go tanning. I find no significant purpose, other then looking a lil tanner then just a lil earlier. I agree about the well deserved summer break. After a long school year, I'm glad that summer is so long. About ribfest, I went the last day, and it was very fun. I ate so many ribs. My mom wanted to go for ice cream rigth after, I was like '' NOOO! ''. I was so full after ribfest, I just went home and relaxed. Well, I hope you have a good day.

guesswhooooo said...

I'm starting more and more to think about going to a tanning studio more often. With the summer we had this year, barely enough to get the tan i was hopping for!
And hope you had fun at rib fest, i would of went but had no free time... maybe next year!
Looking forward to your next entry!

HaroldTheDestroyer said...

I know where this is! Probobly because I live near you. Now really should you really fake tan, I dont think you really need it. The only time I would say is okay to fake tan would have to be winter, unless you wanna freeze your butt off.