BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Henna TATTOOS



Sunday, September 6th, 2009, I went to a demolition derby in Port Perry. Other then the demolition of cars there was rides, a petting zoo, music, horse races, FOOD STANDS, cowboys ;) and henna tattoos. Talking about henna, it’s a semi-permanent tattoo that will stay at least a month with right care. By putting baby powder and Vaseline after you shower. You can get two different colors of henna brown and black. I personally prefer the black henna, because it fades away slower and doesn’t turn into a gross orange color. If you do not take care of your henna tattoos you may be left with a light yellow color of the design you may have got. When I was at the stand I was looking at all the design for henna, there were pretty ones and ones that in my mind I told myself "like who would get that". But if I could of I would have got most of them. But of course I couldn’t. Henna's are really none expensive they may range in the price of 5 to 20 $ depending of the size and what motif. To add on I got two that weekend, one on my foot and the other one my upper back. Both are black henna and have a flower intergrated into the design. The one on my foot cost me 10$ and the one on my back was 8$. Eighteen dollars for a henna tattoo is good because I’ve been to many fairs and for one it could cost you up to 20$ to 30$ each. What a crazy price for a thing that may last only a month or more with proper care. I love henna tattoos because it gave me an idea of the tattoo that I want in the future. But for now I’ll stick with my henna tattoos until I’m old enough to get a tattoo.

6 comments:

M. David said...

Good blog entry. Good use of pictures to jazz it up! Next time though, check for spelling (for example cause is BECAUSE)

Anonymous said...

hey, nice henna tattoos, good deal too :P.
they look real nice, are you thinking of getting other ones?

TashaKay said...

Henna Tattoos are pretty sweet! Except that last time I got a henna tattoo, I was also actually at the port perry demolition derby but I went into the beer tent and my henna tattoo got all smudged and I had and sort of still have a black blob that still sort of looks like a star. You liked the cowboys too! They were attractive for sure:P

Saggtrigger said...

This sounds dumb but i never tought of getting a henna b4 a real tatoo to see if it will look good. ow i feel dumb.

] Matchew [ said...

I realy admire theses tattoos. You got an amazing deal, and it costed so little. I only wonder, would a guy look good with them? sounds kinda random, and you wouldn`t normally see a guy with henna tattoos, but still. I`m willing to try new things. I`ll enjoy reading more of your blog entrys in the near future :) Have a wonderful day

j.olukoya said...

Henna tattoos are pretty trippy but you got to get the real thing done so it's on you forever lol. I'm getting one for my birthday!