BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Projects


I have a hard time keeping up with school work because I get distracted so easily. I usually wait until the last minute to truly do my work. It's wrong I know but seriously I can't concentrate on one thing for more than 10 minutes. I have so many projects that are late because of this. It's also not only the fact that I can't keep concentrated but also my little brother is such a little annoying kid that my parents are always getting me to the chores, babysit little kids on the block, go to the store for them, watch my little brother when he goes to his friends house. Seriously I rarely have time for school work and then my parents always wonder why I never hand in my stuff on time. I tell them but still they never give me the time of day and now that I'm in grade 12 I stress myself so much more. But I know that I can do it, I just have to work my bum off and start trying my best to keep concentrated. Plus with the help of my friends telling me to keep working, hopefully it will make my brain start focusing on no more than one thing!

1 comments:

TashaKay said...

Just try your best to stay focused. Sometimes it helps to listen to music from an Mp3 playeer and not the computer because usually computers are a major distraction because of all the features and msn and the internet.