My first costume on my first night of Halloween, shortly after I was born I dressed up as a Lady Bug till the age of three. Then my grandma made me a pumpkin costume. Afterwards about 4 years later my grandma made me a clown costume. Shortly after I wanted to change to something else but my grandma moved to New Brunswick and no longer make my costumes. Therefore my mom decided to buy me a witch costume. I was stuck wearing that costume till I was in grad 9... In grad 9 I decided to make my own costume, I was a dead ballerina. Then the next year the Lady from "Sweeny todd" Miss Lovett! Finally this year I was a "Doll Serial Killer". Can't wait to make my costumes for next year.
Pumpkin
Clown
Doll Serial killer
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Halloween Costumes Since 1992.
Posted by Mai Jennifer at 11:51 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment