
As I got older I've realized that many more guys have come into my life as either a friend and some as a boyfriend. I must admit the I prefer my guy friends over most of my girl friends but of course not all because I am a girl and I do have my certain group of amazing gal pals of course! It's just that when I'm not around those girls, I hang out with all guys. But considering guys are a bigger thing as we get older, I always make time to hang out with my girls! Sometimes when I hang out with my girls, some guys come along also, so technically that isn't a girls night. Although when it's only me and my girls, all we do is normal girl things. First we always just sit and gossip about random stuff, then most of the time we go tanning plus we always have an adventure getting there because if we don't take the bus then we walk and many times the bus goes out of business so we have to wait longer for the bus. Anyway, after tanning, we either do a little shopping then go to a convenience store or grocery store to buy some junk food, such as, chips, candy(Mmmm...candy), some random and different kind of juice that we've never had before, and also energy drink. Once we do all that we go back to whoever's house and watch one of the thousands of movies my friend Kayle owns then we talk and finally just laugh are bums off. What makes these nights special is that we have so much fun and never stop laughing!!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Girl's Night!
Posted by Mai Jennifer at 3:19 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment