BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Every Girl Wants Their Prince Charming!

Like we all see in story books or in princess fairy tales the girl always finds their prince charming and lives happily ever after. But is that true, can every girl have their prince?


I asked a question to a few girls and that question was "Do you believe that every girl has a prince charming? If not Why?":


Alexandra - Nope. Soul mates don't exist. (Why so?)
Compatibility is based on experiences, and tolerance similarities and faults that are shared.

Sarah- I think you can find your prince charming
you just have to search a lot.
It's not at a snap of a finger that you will find him, of course you will have to go throw emotional stuff, pain break ups but I think it's because it wasn't the one and I think you learn from the break ups, to know witch kinda of guy u need to find i guess your prince charming.

Angie - Yes, but it's their prince in their own way!

Natalie - I believe that every girl will find a guy that they believe is their prince charming.

As we can see every girls have different perceptions of what a "prince charming" may be, but we can all say, that out there, there is somebody for everybody.

0 comments: